Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@Clio Batali has joined the channel

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@Clio Batali set the channel purpose: The place for questions and general info about Girls’ Generation (meetings and the actual competition)!

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@binnur has joined the channel

lia_johansen (lilixlucky@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@lia_johansen has joined the channel

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@coachchee has joined the channel

michelle_dalton (mdalton@olypm.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@michelle_dalton has joined the channel

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@rose_bandrowski has joined the channel

victoriakleiven (victorialynnkleiven98110@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:30:22

@victoriakleiven has joined the channel

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:41:03

First Girls’ Gen meeting complete! If you have time, definitely check out some other matches from last year (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxQhbFKvKo&list=PLwES-Sbpsnxz02Crqx-5ollgAYkPKws9t). Also, here’s the game manual in full if you’d like to see what specific rules and regulations look like: https://firstfrc.blob.core.windows.net/frc2016manuals/GameManual/FRC-2016-game-manual.pdf. If you ever have questions, here’s the place to post them!

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 20:41:10

@Clio Batali pinned a message to this channel.

} Clio Batali (https://spartronics.slack.com/team/U1GRPFY4T)
sarah_lucioni (sklucioni@gmail.com)
2016-09-25 21:33:35

@sarah_lucioni has joined the channel

jennifer_allen (jenniferallen106@gmail.com)
2016-09-26 06:08:20

@jennifer_allen has joined the channel

olivia_pells (oliviapells@gmail.com)
2016-09-26 06:08:20

@olivia_pells has joined the channel

sholzer (sholzerpie@gmail.com)
2016-09-26 21:04:58

@sholzer has joined the channel

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-09-26 21:35:00

@riyadth has joined the channel

fiona (morrifio000@frogrock.org)
2016-09-27 10:35:21

@fiona has joined the channel

adrianna_carter (adriannascarter@gmail.com)
2016-09-28 22:58:48

@adrianna_carter has joined the channel

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2016-10-02 10:48:42

@Charlotte has joined the channel

john_sachs (johncsachs@gmail.com)
2016-10-04 21:40:59

@john_sachs has joined the channel

jeff_dalton (chezdalton@gmail.com)
2016-10-05 10:58:05

@jeff_dalton has joined the channel

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-05 21:21:52

Reminder: our next meeting will be this Sunday, 1-4pm. If you can’t be there, please send an email to me and Mr. Chee so we can know not to expect you. Hope to see you all there!

tuttyemm000 (tuttyemm000@frogrock.org)
2016-10-05 21:35:35

@tuttyemm000 has joined the channel

Kate Treviño-Yoson (tenorsax@comcast.net)
2016-10-05 21:35:36

@Kate Treviño-Yoson has joined the channel

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-09 09:24:05

what is the room number for our robotics room?

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-09 09:25:09

My room is 316 and the new engineering room is 313

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-09 09:25:56

thank you!

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-09 15:37:04

It would be great to invite girls (and boys) who are not on the team to attend the competition. The coach suggested we include 8th graders, to show off how fun robotics is. How should we (as a team) reach out and invite others to come watch and support us?

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-14 17:40:06

Reminder . We are meeting on Sat 10-15 from 1 to 4 pm . We need to pack the trailer . Please let me or Clio know if you can't make it .

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-15 11:02:32

gonna be a bit wet - bring rain jackets

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-17 21:26:47

Clio, did we pack the dremel tool ?

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-17 21:27:29

Oh, no we didn’t (Alex and Will were using it to work on ARES as we were packing)

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-17 21:28:05

I though so. Lets grab it after leadership meeting.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-17 21:28:16

thought

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-17 21:28:19

Okay. Thanks for thinking of it

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-17 21:28:40

That is one tool I think we might be using. I hope I am wrong.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-19 19:10:38

me too!!

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-19 22:27:14

@liajohansen: if you have questions on the github changes, let me/ @michelledalton know. Other than pulling the latest updates, we should be good to go - are there anything additional needed from programming?

lia_johansen (lilixlucky@gmail.com)
2016-10-20 16:19:48

@binnur: I have pulled the latest code. I dont believe there is any additional needed from programming. I will bring my laptop to girls gen.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-20 16:28:05

👍

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-20 18:27:48

Thanks!

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-21 21:03:59

Hey , everyone. I happen to have a 9 x 9 canopy that I will bring tomorrow. It happens to have our blue team color on the top. So please don't grab the 10 x 10 which is also in my van.

tuttyemm000 (tuttyemm000@frogrock.org)
2016-10-21 21:18:12

@tuttyemm000 has left the channel

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 06:45:25

Who's leading scouting?

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 06:45:41

Lia

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 06:46:08

Ok thanks

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 09:54:33

First girls generation competition, we got a score of 94 points!

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 09:54:48

(Our first competition today)

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 17:33:52

Great job everyone! We didn't get picked, but the drive team competed really well, and all the work scouting in the stands was incredibly well done. It was great to see all the spirit in the stands, and I hope you all had phun!

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-22 17:35:16

Kudos to all !!! 9th place out of 31 teams .

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2016-10-22 21:15:39

Yes!! It was a fantastic day and everyone did awesome. I loved the energy and drive of our team. Thank you! And special thanks to @Clio Batali for getting us ready for the GG! Let's do it again :)

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:10:29

Photos of our driving team are posted in the FIRSTWA Flickr stream. https://flic.kr/p/Nv2D64

Flickr
} FIRSTWA Media Crew (https://www.flickr.com/photos/firstwamediacrew/)
riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:10:42

https://www.flickr.com/photos/firstwamediacrew/

Flickr
coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-24 20:25:24

Can someone tell marketing about this great photo !

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:26:04

Can I use it to post to the Instagram?

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:26:20

You have the power!

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:27:37

Ok cool! Thanks

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-24 20:29:22

Good questions. Do we have the rights ? I would give credit to the photographer or agency .

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:29:50

Ok yeah that was my question

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-24 20:30:32

Not sure .

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:30:55

Hmm, I'll have to look into it.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-24 20:31:44

I think if you mention it was taken by WA first media crew it would be fine .

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:31:57

Ok

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:32:27

https://www.google.com/amp/s/librarianbyday.net/2009/09/28/how-to-attribute-a-creative-commons-photo-from-flickr/amp/?client=safari

Librarian by Day
} Bobbi Newman (https://librarianbyday.net/author/bobbinewman/)
Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:33:05

Only if you want to be REALLY safe

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:33:36

Wow that's a lot of info! I was only going to use it as a recap, so maybe it's not worth the trouble

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:34:23

Up to you - it should be fine to just mention what Mr. Chee suggested. This is just a way to be extra careful if you're worried

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:35:09

Ok, I don't think they're going to really get mad at us if we just give them credit, and if they do they're likely just ask us to take it down or add some extra info.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:35:23

So I think it's fine.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2016-10-24 20:35:44

Thanks !

Clio Batali (cliombatali@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:35:54

Alright - sounds good!

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:35:59

Yup

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:54:45

There are a few more photos in that photostream, in case you missed them. I think I counted 5.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:55:12

Yeah, I saw. Pretty cool! Any you want posted specifically?

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:55:46

That's up to the team. The one I linked to is my favorite though.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 20:56:15

Gotcha, I already posted the one you linked for a recap 🙂

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2016-10-24 21:00:18

I have just sent an email to the FIRSTWA Flickr account asking if they grant permission for FIRST teams to use photos of their members. I'll let you know what they say. (But I'm pretty sure they won't have a problem with us using photos of our team members, based on the principles of FIRST and gracious professionalism.)

Sam Rosen (rosensam000@frogrock.org)
2016-10-28 11:33:39

@Sam Rosen has joined the channel

jeff_dalton (chezdalton@gmail.com)
2016-11-06 22:34:24

@jeff_dalton has left the channel

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2016-11-29 19:17:38

@rose_bandrowski has left the channel

lia_johansen (lilixlucky@gmail.com)
2017-01-08 13:40:08

@lia_johansen has left the channel

paul_vibrans (pvibrans@tscnet.com)
2017-09-15 15:47:52

@paul_vibrans has joined the channel

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-09-16 13:52:25

@chrisrin has joined the channel

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-09-16 13:55:48

Hi all. I thought I would place this here first, sincc Girls Gen is coming up. I've been playing with Synthesis over the summer, and I'm now sharing instructions for how to set up the application, controllers, etc. in order to use it for robot driving practice. No simulation is perfect, but I think it's pretty good, especially for beginners. Enjoy!

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2017-09-16 14:43:10

Thanks for putting this together.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2017-09-16 14:43:26

@coachchee pinned @chrisrin’s PDF Instructions - Driver Practice Using Autodesk BXD Synthesis v4.0.pdf to this channel.

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-09-19 09:01:11

Follow-up to those Synthesis instructions - here are a few short video clips of the kinds of maneuvers that could be practiced from the perspective of one of the driver stations. Sharing from my phone - if it doesn't work, let me know & I'll share a different way... https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikCDwtdoW5LtjJVyfWN8NTxvvzs

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2017-09-19 15:22:07

@declan_freemangleason has joined the channel

randy_groves (randomgrace@gmail.com)
2017-09-29 20:33:40

@randy_groves has joined the channel

Ethan Rininger (rinineth000@frogrock.org)
2017-10-14 18:03:34

@Ethan Rininger has joined the channel

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2017-10-15 12:40:13

@rose_bandrowski @coachchee running a bit behind - will be there but a few mins late. FYI

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-15 12:40:22

@rose_bandrowski has joined the channel

marie_sachs (marietsachs@gmail.com)
2017-10-15 14:06:48

@marie_sachs has joined the channel

Darwin Clark (darwin.s.clark@gmail.com)
2017-10-16 12:49:23

@Darwin Clark has joined the channel

Terry (terry@t-shields.com)
2017-10-17 11:22:32

@Terry has joined the channel

Terry (terry@t-shields.com)
2017-10-18 15:21:05

Hey team, do we have any photos of SPARTRONICS Girls' Gen??? I'm making up two wall posters for St. Cecilia school hallways to get some FLL students excited to go Girls' Gen competition - - I want them to see how the big girls play!!

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2017-10-18 15:23:11

We also have a video. I will share. Marketing folks please direct Terry on photos with our google drive of photos.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2017-10-18 15:25:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvhGjHgiKBE

YouTube
} Spartronics (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafP7tQu6irqjxNQ_uDED_Q)
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2017-10-19 14:51:03

@joncoonan ^^^

joncoonan (jonathancoonan@gmail.com)
2017-10-19 14:51:12

@joncoonan has joined the channel

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2017-10-21 13:11:03

@Terry We have a folder in the google drive with a lot of Girls Gen. photos from last year (and I assume there are some from the year before as well).

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2017-10-21 13:14:07

I believe that Chris R. took some great photos then that you might like to use, but I don't know where those are.

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-10-21 13:29:25

I sent him a link in the other channel (marketing?) where he requested pictures. That said, I think Jon last year may have copied my pictures to the folder you shared, so the folder above may have more pictures than what I sent him.

👍 Charlotte
rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:22:10

@declan_freemangleason can you come to girls gen tomorrow to look at the autonomous?

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:25:04

I can, but I'm pretty sure that the issue you had was because the robot was turned on before it was in its final position.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:25:29

Oh okay, if you don't think it's necessary to come then because of that then it's fine.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:25:45

I don't know, did Binnur and you discuss it on programming?

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:26:48

Did you have any other issues?

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:26:58

Not as far as I know

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:27:06

The issue you had, you mean?

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 15:27:18

Yeah

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 16:22:42

@rose_bandrowski Would it be helpful if I came tomorrow? I can be there, it's no problem at all (I just have to leave at 3:00).

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 16:23:34

I'm unsure. Probably not, unless you want to come a little before your ftc meeting just to check in and make sure there's no programming stuff we're still having problems with.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 16:23:53

Thanks for asking, I'd probably say no though 🙂

Terry (terry@t-shields.com)
2017-10-21 19:35:48

Thank you Charlotte & Chris... I now have plenty of photos to choose from.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:09:47

@rosebandrowski I hear what @declanfreemangleason is stating — do you have the required checklist and understanding for proper operation of the robot at the competition? My advice is to run through autonomous first thing, and arrange with declan so he knows when to monitor slack. This will help set expectation on IF we need declan’s support.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:10:12

Yes, that sounds good.

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:10:24

(Yes I have the checklist)

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:11:15

We'll be driving at around 2 I believe, so if there's anything we're concerned about, after that time is when to keep an eye out.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:12:43

Sounds good — lets make sure we remember to slack declan regardless, so he know is everything is fine

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-21 21:12:55

Will do.

👍 binnur
chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-10-22 12:20:11

@rose_bandrowski @coachchee Getting ready for my trip today - need me at all for the meeting today? Could stop by for part

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2017-10-22 12:22:03

We are good . Thanks

Anna_Banyas (banyaann000@frogrock.org)
2017-10-25 22:08:59

@Anna_Banyas has joined the channel

Martin_Vroom (vroommar000@frogrock.org)
2017-10-26 07:30:37

@Martin_Vroom has joined the channel

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-26 20:48:02

Any changes to the drive team checklist mentors/students can think of? https://docs.google.com/document/d/10bc2XbgUnpQ8g7jiDt4OB7MF1jfEVKXimcpzU795l44/edit?usp=sharing

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2017-10-26 20:48:05
chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2017-10-29 12:05:50

Here are pictures I took yesterday. I know others took more - looking forward to seeing them!

Congratulations to the drive team for persevering through some challenges and finishing strong! And congratulations to the whole team for representing the school & community with gracious professionalism and enthusiasm yesterday! https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikCDwtdoW5LuyEM_qbJ6-oHCokb -->If anyone wants to download pictures for themselve, feel free!

:clio: rose_bandrowski
riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2017-10-29 18:55:36

FirstWA uploaded their videos of the event to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwES-Sbpsnxw87YrktAR1KmYQ8dRPto4v

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2017-10-29 18:57:25

And they have a photo album of the event on Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/firstwamediacrew/albums/72157665596417989

Kirsten_M (kirsten.martel@gmail.com)
2017-11-08 21:03:06

@Kirsten_M has joined the channel

rose_bandrowski (rose.bandrowski@gmail.com)
2018-01-15 17:09:04

@rose_bandrowski has left the channel

paul_vibrans (pvibrans@tscnet.com)
2018-03-10 22:39:22

@paul_vibrans has left the channel

jack_chapman (jwc10101@gmail.com)
2018-05-11 11:54:34

@jack_chapman has joined the channel

violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2018-09-11 15:47:06

@violet_advani has joined the channel

chris_mentzer (cmentzer@mentzer.org)
2018-09-14 13:12:08

@chris_mentzer has joined the channel

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2018-09-30 13:56:02

I will attend today, but I’ll arrive a bit late

violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2018-09-30 13:58:10

Awesome. Thanks

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2018-09-30 15:59:21

Here' s a Power Up rules summary created for the drive team last year. I recommend still reading the full rules, but I think this might be helpful to look at afterward as a recap or as a refresher going into the competition.

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2018-09-30 18:05:22

Thanks @chrisrin !

Nora (wilsoele000@frogrock.org)
2018-10-02 10:16:33

@Nora has joined the channel

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2018-10-14 12:09:54

I'll be there today, but late (after a hair cut)

If interested in structured driving practice drills, check out pages 21 - 26 of this comprehensive drive team manual from team 2168: Aluminum Falcons: http://team2168.org/images/stories/OrganizationDocuments/Driver%20Training_8.22.11.pdf

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2018-10-14 13:39:59

Here's the THEMIS setup steps document (someone might want to print it out): https://docs.google.com/document/d/16i_7IopfG2-jPnuMN12KgO3BgIfXFjMBd3ESdzvPGeg/edit?usp=sharing

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-14 19:02:40

*Thread Reply:* @violet_advani @Charlotte ^^^ pls print and share w/ driver team

👍 Charlotte, coachchee
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-14 19:04:19

*Thread Reply:* Note the step 7 w/ prep robot — you will need to do this prior to match while waiting on the queue line

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-14 19:04:41

*Thread Reply:* Also note the ‘competition radio’ — we need to ensure this gets packed

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-14 19:06:08

*Thread Reply:* Also, pls test step #6a (tethering) before we head to the competition. For any debugging and practice field testing, we run the robot tethered

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2018-10-26 18:09:05

*Thread Reply:* @violet_advani @Charlotte

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2018-10-26 18:09:24

*Thread Reply:* Please read and do above

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2018-10-26 20:56:09

*Thread Reply:* Will do! Thanks for the reminder @binnur

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2018-10-26 20:56:29

*Thread Reply:* We did pack the competition radio

Charlotte (charlottelf@protonmail.com)
2018-10-26 20:57:19

*Thread Reply:* And we unfortunately didn’t test 6a, but we’ll find time in the morning to do that.

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2018-10-14 14:11:50
} Chris Rininger (https://spartronics.slack.com/team/U2D6YT7E2)
Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2018-10-24 22:24:03

@Sunny_Gregson has joined the channel

Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2018-10-24 22:25:53

@Merrill_Keating has joined the channel

Kate_Swietlik (swietkat000@frogrock.org)
2018-10-25 07:30:55

@Kate_Swietlik has joined the channel

chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2018-10-28 10:25:00

Here are pictures from Girls Gen - fun times! https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikCDwtdoW5Lwx-Sp5kL4yZoHUXQ

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2018-10-28 10:56:56

At the practice field

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-28 11:22:32
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-28 11:22:45
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-28 11:22:57
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2018-10-28 11:24:32

@chrisrin thank you for the photos!! @Charlotte or @coachchee can you send these to the girls gen and team? Thank you!

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2018-11-03 10:46:55

@Doña has joined the channel

justice_james (jj@j-james.me)
2019-01-13 21:43:00

@justice_james has joined the channel

Lane_Johnson (johnslan000@frogrock.org)
2019-02-02 08:40:01

@Lane_Johnson has joined the channel

Jeffrey (tappejef000@frogrock.org)
2019-02-13 20:28:45

@Jeffrey has joined the channel

Darwin Clark (darwin.s.clark@gmail.com)
2019-03-04 11:59:24

@Darwin Clark has left the channel

Cruz_Strom (cruzrstrom@gmail.com)
2019-06-12 20:58:26

@Cruz_Strom has joined the channel

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-06-12 20:58:40

We need your help and it will only take a few mins of your time. This link is the teacher survey for interest in setting aside a few minutes at the beginning of next year for a short girls gen presentation. We’d appreciate if you can chat with a couple of your teachers and update this sheet before the end of this school year. Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ymp9VxBfN7N45IU9ShRZcvAmeutSnWdyTBJQXiFVMzo

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-06-14 15:27:27

@Doña @chris_mentzer I talked to Mr. Chee about the mini open house, and the tentative date is Monday the 9th, but that could change because of school schedule, so we will need to get contact info for everyone we recruit for that date in case of changes.

Also, we will need to make it clear that girls gen is only available for incoming high school students who go to BHS, EHHS, or home school on Bainbridge.

👍 Doña
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-06-17 19:58:49

This is the flier we're planning to print for distribution at upcoming events.

Therese (therese@mentzer.org)
2019-06-27 22:09:31

@Therese has joined the channel

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-07-07 15:24:42

Interest from the 4th at Bainbridge Island Girl Up fundraiser table: (1) Pam Raphael, pamraphael@hotmail.com, interest: sponsor; and (2) Jacqueline Young, seamusin@hotmail.com, interest: mentor

👍 binnur
Jack Scheiderman (scheijac000@frogrock.org)
2019-08-10 22:12:07

@Jack Scheiderman has joined the channel

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-08-30 17:23:54

If you are interested there is going to be a short meeting discussing girls gen at 3pm next Tuesday (September 3rd). It is at my moms studio in Coppertop right above the distillery, room 201. I will send out an agenda this weekend.

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-08-30 17:34:23

The exact address is 9727 coppertop loop ne #201

Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2019-08-30 17:37:46

Even if you can't attend, any ideas or topics that you think we should cover are welcome.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-08-30 18:26:15

@channel ^^^

👀 Doña
Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2019-08-31 20:18:17

The google doc is the agenda for this Tuesday's meeting, feel free to add to it or edit it.

👍 Doña
randy_groves (randomgrace@gmail.com)
2019-09-03 16:29:26

Aauugh! I'm working building a woodshed at the house, and completely spaced this.

😂 binnur
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-03 17:23:34

Per today's meeting, attached is an updated PDF and PNG version of the flyer, which can be sent to teachers electronically and used in social/media outreach for the open house. Also attached is an updated sign up sheet. Please advise if you'd like changes made to either of them. I'm in a meeting tonight from 6p-8:30pm but can work on them when I get home. Thanks to all who attended this afternoon.

:spartronics: chrisrin
Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-03 17:47:40

@CruzStrom @violetadvani I gave it some more thought after today’s meeting and have decided to be on the Drive Team for mechanism control. I’m still going to continue practicing my driving, however, because I don’t want to rule that out either.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-08 18:43:26

@MerrillKeating @SunnyGregson @violet_advani I was asked to shrink the rows so there'd be more for sign-up. v2 is attached.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-09-09 23:00:04

Thanks

👍 Doña
Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-15 20:57:06
violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-16 09:54:01

Thanks @Merrill_Keating. Also, here is the link to the doc from last year. We can use as much or as little as we would like. I also added a few things to your doc.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-16 12:10:25

@here wishing you a full house this afternoon. Documents look good. Remember to tell your stories, what gets you excited about girls gen/robots. And, find out what they are interested and use that to relate and get them excited and interested. Personal stories are a powerful tool in life.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-16 12:18:56

If possible, bring last year’s robot for show and tell - you don’t need to drive it. It is for visual effect.

👍 violet_advani
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-16 20:04:32

Kudos to @MerrillKeating, @SunnyGregson, and @violetadvani for their work on today's open house. @CruzStrom and @chris_mentzer...you didn't have to be there but showed up in support anyway. Thank you for that. And of course, @coachchee, @binnur, @kevinhawkins, and @Therese ... danke! #teamwork #goingtheextramile

👍:skin-tone-2: Merrill_Keating, coachchee, kevinhawkins, Cruz_Strom, chrisrin, binnur
🎉 justice_james, Cruz_Strom, chrisrin
kevinhawkins (kevhawkins@gmail.com)
2019-09-16 20:54:27

@kevinhawkins has joined the channel

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-21 13:07:25

Can someone share plans for tomorrow? I strongly encourage time for hands on experience in the shop.

Merrill_Keating (keatimer000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-21 16:08:53

@binnur @violetadvani@SunnyGregson https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y5ILt2HFcVc_2AdzIqwKdNqEGhiYSLN11nYFsCnsjbw/edit?usp=sharing - Plans for the meeting tomorrow which is a mix of last years notes and our notes from the meeting on the 3rd.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-21 18:16:57

@violetadvani @MerrillKeating @Sunny_Gregson please put yourselves on the shoes of these ladies and ask ‘would you want to spend 3 hours watching videos and sitting around a table talking?’. My recommendation: individual introductions, FIRST intro, last year’s game should not take more than 1hr. Basic rules should be demonstrated with how we built and designed the robot — So, have a section that does a show & tell on how our robot works and how it performs its functions. Get some hands on activity with robot, at minimum how to change battery. I like to see at least 1 hour of hands on activities. Before the end of the meeting, please align on the drive team composition as well.

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-21 19:48:57

I have made a list of things that need to be fixed on the robot. I have also updated the meeting plan to include some of the things we can do with the new members. I was thinking of starting by doing things that don't involve tools and then on the second day, we can teach them how to use a drill and have them remount the camera. It's not really fair to only teach them about mechanics and marketing though.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-21 21:04:13

Mechanics is 60-70% of what happens on the robot. If you capture interest it can guide if any interest exist on programming. However, programming is difficult for boot camp. You can set up electronics and do hands on soldering type activities.

Scouting is another area to nail down, which has some programming activity if it is setup.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-22 08:45:35

It's important to have clarity and 2-way communication between the team leadership and interested girls. We initially said Girls Gen would not proceed if we didn't have 15, then decided we could move to a plan B with less and put them to work on the robot and other tasks. Theoretically, Girls Gen is a microcosm of what occurs on the larger team, so there will be a variety of reasons for interest. If some were intrigued by the work and competition, their decision to continue showing up might be impacted if the latter isn't occurring. If we don't hit our numbers today, their honest feedback will be important because what we want, and our pedagogy, may not be what sustains their commitment. We've seen these drop-offs before, so I look forward to obviating some of that wherever possible via today's exchange...

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-22 09:13:38

Here is the attendance for the Girls Gen meetings and competitions. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cXEzbte2wFEblYlLvCZwnamGIC8FB752U7WrsXyqssU/edit?usp=sharing

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-22 17:48:28

Team (@violetadvani, @SunnyGregson, @Merrill_Keating, @Kate Treviño-Yoson, @Harper Nalley), good job today — I loved seeing everyone engaged and getting hands-on with what takes to build a robot. Here are my notes on a few things that I would like you as the leads to follow up on so we have even more fun next time! Please make sure to take ownership and communicate who is doing what.

* Please add onto what I have forgotten… * I am wondering about the other women mentors — have you contacted others, such as Michelle about the meetings? * We agreed that an email will be sent to the Girl’s Gen participants about the planned agenda and any reminders by Thursday evening. Please follow up on: * Who are interested in the driving team * For the two who was interested in doing a Girl’s Gen video, please ask if equipment is needed * Follow up w/ the bigger team: * What is needed for programming to get to a functioning robot * Field setup tips for driver practice * Anything else needed for the driver training * Get a good plan going for next meeting — for each of the items, please identify who and how long. It will give you a good sense on how the meeting will run. Below are suggestions: * Programming intro: ~ 15mins to show Arduino and bling — @riyadth * Pneumatics action — we had a setup to demonstrate the functions in the past * Hands-on w/ machinery * Robot repair, bumpers, battery * Driving experience — if possible 2 robots could streamline * Coming up for 3rd+ meetings: * Scouting plans * Packing list (pls don’t leave this to last minute, and don’t forget power strips!) ** Continue to capture all these activities in a Girls’ Gen notebook for future use 🙂

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-22 18:04:39

^^^ And, please do follow up w/ team members to see how they felt and that they will show up to next meetings 🙂

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-23 09:36:01

...and wear new t-shirts in school, invite more friends, attend Wednesday's meeting if interested in bigger team. Kudos to all of you on the first meeting. Photos here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/apy4o4aej60gk8j/AADUs5wmK3h6oAAGlciLKuGpa?dl=0

Dropbox
Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-09-23 12:04:58

@Harper Nalley has joined the channel

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-23 12:55:56

@Doña thanks for the photos - reminds me to make sure time is scheduled for team photo as well in the next two meetings.

:spartronics: Doña
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-23 13:24:20

Also...@Jack Scheiderman please bring the Spartronics earrings you have to Wednesday's meeting. We need to swap them out with another version...

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-26 18:38:49

Looking at the agenda for Sunday - looks like the programming and marketing activities are targeted for the full team at the same time. Is that the intent, or is it setup as a smaller team presentations as part of the rotation, which I recommend/prefer. Pls take a look over agenda organization. @SunnyGregson @MerrillKeating @violet_advani @Kate Treviño-Yoson @Harper Nalley

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-26 18:53:39

My question is: are the two activities actually a total of 15-20 minutes and 5-10 minutes each...and easily taught in a full-team format? How long would it take per rotation to achieve the same goal, and what does that add up to in total time versus the 30 minutes proposed?

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-26 21:55:37

Last year we did the programming session and it takes about 15mins to show the layers of interaction. Not sure what marketing details are though — problem I see with programming is it would be harder to get the interaction with 15 at the same time when trying to show how arduino programming works.

Why not add it to rotational time and increase that accordingly?

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-26 23:25:14

They could, as long as everything fit into the total allotted timeframe...

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-27 10:03:56

Here is a suggestion — looks like there will be about 10 new girls (+5 Spartronics presenters). Target about 2 per station w/ 5 stations (combine things) x 15mins each. Note: I don’t know what is planned for marketing, so that could be presented to the full team.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-27 10:24:18

The current agenda has a conservative estimate of 175 minutes and we almost always spend more time on items than allotted. Revisiting the timelines and determining what's critical will certainly help the team improve their planning. At the risk of blowback from Marketing regarding its undisputed importance, I'd go as far as saying we could remove it from Sunday's agenda if necessary...

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-29 12:22:09

@violet_advani chatted w/ Declan/Darwin and they indicated some work needs to be done. Please assign 1-2 individuals from our Girls Gen team to work with them. Specifically 1) robot and driver station needs to be updated w/ cameras/screen; 2) At the competition, we may need on-the-field calibration. We can chat more at the meeting.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 14:52:38

*Thread Reply:* @violetadvani @Harper Nalley is item #1 ^^^ scheduled/done? If you haven’t pls follow up with @declanfreemangleason / @Darwin Clark. If needed, this may need to be added to Sunday agenda.

Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-02 15:00:33

*Thread Reply:* I completely forgot to add that

Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-02 15:02:03

*Thread Reply:* Added it

👍 binnur
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-09-29 17:57:44

@coachchee @CruzStrom @violetadvani - we will bring our car next Sunday to see if there is clearance. We are maybe a hair over 29” on the Subaru. @violet_advani pls review the agenda and let me know if we need to show up early or slot time in the schedule for us to check the robot fit, perhaps during scouting session.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-29 18:23:48

Pics from today - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ac9k60sgd49kpuj/AABhEcdLKF-Y0USUGbWGpBaWa?dl=0. Sorry we had to leave at 4p sharp but need to keep track of Merrill's time. @SeanReilly @chrismentzer photos here you can use for social media, newsletter, etc...

Dropbox
:spartronics: binnur, declan_freemangleason
declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-09-29 19:44:45

*Thread Reply:* Thank you for being so on top of taking photos Doña! These look great.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-09-30 08:40:08

*Thread Reply:* You're welcome, Declan. I'll follow up with you on the other FIRST thingy soon...

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 14:47:46

@Harper Nalley and @violet_advani - on Sunday, during the scouting/match presentation I plan to test pack the robot into our car. Cruz, if available can support us.

For packing - make sure to dig out the packing list from last year to pair down (and don’t forget to pack power strips). Thanks.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 14:50:50

@Sunny_Gregson ? Or delegate, pls email the Girls Gen team reminding Sunday will be team photo day and they should wear team shirts. Tx

Darwin Clark (darwin.s.clark@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 14:55:20

@Darwin Clark has joined the channel

Sunny_Gregson (gregsree000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-02 15:03:15

@binnur I already have

👍 binnur
coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-02 17:43:16

Let’s add 30 extra minutes next Thurs 10/10 for driving practice from 3:30 to 5:30 since we could not get the robot to move.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 19:04:33

?? Robot did not move? Any thoughts on why?

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-02 20:23:48

No idea !!

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 20:26:21

Interesting! Hoping to get time with robot to check it out on Sunday..

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 20:35:54

@binnur Justice sent me this image, so I suspect the T265 camera being unplugged was the issue. If this was the problem then it’s totally an issue I introduced when I added T265 support to the 2019 code two weeks ago, because I took the camera with me for more testing, instead of leaving it plugged in. I should have realized that I needed to disable camera init until the camera was installed for good.

This can be fixed by rolling back to the previous code (git checkout HEAD~2) and redeploying.

Sorry about the lost meeting time.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 20:41:41

On the good news side, glad to see they fixed the error message and made it clear (vs. just saying Robots don’t quit). On the bad side, this could happen in a competition where camera connection dies — so, good to have a workaround to make sure competition code doesn’t die just because of camera malfunction.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-02 20:42:14

@declan_freemangleason please make sure someone can do the deployment — I don’t trust my laptop setup for any code deploy.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-04 13:55:21

Good news . Chaos will fit in the district van . So I will take robot plus all of the pit stuff @binnur . Don’t need to bring car on Sun.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-04 14:05:42

Sounds good - thanks!

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-10-06 13:07:35

I'm going to be 10-20 more minutes late because I'm still held up in a meeting.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-06 13:52:27

^^ full upload — did not curate at all! @Doña

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-06 14:11:59

Got it! Might want some retakes... @binnur

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-06 16:38:18

@declan_freemangleason reading the event details - we will need to be efficient if we need to do camera tuning. There will be a practice area. From the email > Plan to immediately get your radio configured after entering the pits. Be prepared to have your robot ready to compete within minutes after arriving.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-06 16:40:09

@violet_advani on Wednesday, pls ensure drive team practices/walks thru what it takes to unplug and replug the radio. I don’t recall if we use a 2nd radio for the competitions - pls check with programming

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-09 13:20:27

@violetadvani @Harper Nalley @MerrillKeating - Can one of you post the checklist for this weekend here so @binnur, @Therese, or myself can review? Thanks...

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-09 21:00:51

*Thread Reply:* @violet_advani @Harper Nalley It needs to be updated to ensure what is needed for this year’s robot is available. Looking at last year’s packing list would be useful. Obvious things to point out:

  • marketing awards from last year
  • robot stand (and tools to put it together as it will be disassembled for transportation) in case we need to work on the climber
  • mechanical tools/backups maybe needed for repairs
  • verify what is needed for programming (network cable, keyboard?, dongles?) is packed @declan_freemangleason @Darwin Clark pls contribute what is required
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-09 21:09:14

*Thread Reply:* Also the procedures Coach Chee was asking about today...how to set up, connections of ethernet to computer, radio, practice field logistics, rules for driver, removal of pins, etc.

Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-09 14:34:12

This is the one I got from Clio's online robotics folder

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-09 18:19:34

How was the driving practice?

violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-09 19:06:21

Went alright. We had all successful climbs, except for one due to a lack of pressure. The chute sensor was not functioning, and is being worked on now. We have the second monitor hooked up, and tried driving with cameras. Lining up with the cameras is going very well.

:spartronics: Doña, binnur, justice_james
coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-09 21:00:51

The chute sensor has been calibrated . Working well right now . @binnur I think the robot is ready to rumble . The Girls still need to know how to setup for sandstorm. e.g. choosing on the dashboard the correct autonomous mode @declanfreemangleason will go over it with Violet @violetadvani

👍 binnur, Doña
🎉 justice_james
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-09 21:02:18

Good — @violetadvani @SunnyGregson @Merrill_Keating @Harper Nalley --> do not count on me for any driver controls.

Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-09 21:03:44

@violet_advani so, the programmers fixed the problem and ran the chute a sufficient number of times to confirm that it works and is competition ready?

violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-10 10:40:28

Yes. Also: darwin was working on the lag in the cameras, and it seems as thought the back camera is no longer working

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-10 12:08:58

? @Darwin Clark ^^^

Darwin Clark (darwin.s.clark@gmail.com)
2019-10-10 19:13:16

*Thread Reply: Yeah, let me explain this. Before the meeting on Wendsday, I realized the port that the video was being streamed on is outside the enumerated team ports (as explained here https://wpilib.screenstepslive.com/s/currentCS/m/troubleshooting/l/705152-fms-whitepaper), and we were experiencing problems last year with not being able to stream when connected to FMS - the working theory was that the port was wrong. (for reference we were trying to stream over 8080) During the team meeting, I was in the process of changing it, and I noticed there was some 'fragmentation' issues with the streaming - behaivor that was contradictory with the message Violet had sent out the same day. During debugging that issue I did a git checkout on layout2019.json, to revert it back to a known working state. Unfortunally, the last committed revision was on *:8080 ports, however at that point during the meeting we were out of time. The upshot is: I talked to @declan_freemangleason, and he is aware of this, and knows where to fix it in code, and will do it en route to girls gen.

👍 binnur, Doña
declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-10-10 19:25:26

*Thread Reply:* Specifically, I will have the driver station on the car ride there and I’ll do a git pull. We will need to test on the practice field.

👍 binnur, Doña
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-11 08:24:33

*Thread Reply:* I recommend using git tags for competition ready checkpoints. We done that in the past and I find it at least increases my confidence in the code changes as makes it easier to diff for changes and cherry pick if needed.

💯 Darwin Clark
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-11 10:59:09

@Doña reminder: mentioned today is international girls day and would be a great opportunity for social media during packing activity w/ photos and content to celebrate it around the wold. @violetadvani @Harper Nalley @SunnyGregson @Merrill_Keating — if you need support from the team to post it, pls communicate it to them about time urgency as well. Slack works well - make sure to tag their name though!

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-11 11:00:12

^^^ and pls ping @Doña if need help, I claim clueless in this area :)

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-11 11:08:01

I'll be on a conference call with FIRST WA's president regarding a programming project and on a ferry to Seattle, so @violetadvani @Harper Nalley @MerrillKeating @Sunny_Gregson if you do take pics to celebrate International Day of the Girl, try to do that in the beginning of your packing since Merrill has to leave early. If you post the URL to pics here and/or in Marketing with tags to Kevin (mentor) and team leads (Sean Reilly and Chris Mentzer), they can take it from there...easy peasy stuff.

declan_freemangleason (declanfreemangleason@gmail.com)
2019-10-11 13:09:14

*Thread Reply:* I will also call in at 5:15.

👍 Doña
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-11 11:10:06

BTW @declan_freemangleason ... haven't heard back with any objections regarding our proposed call time, so I'll just dial in as planned...

Harper Nalley (nalleluc000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-11 15:13:36

I will be there in about 7 minutes, got caught up with something

violet_advani (advanvio000@frogrock.org)
2019-10-11 22:16:50

Thank you @Doña and @binnur for the suggestion. Unfortunately, only a handful of girls made it to packing. Although there was about 7 girls who had said that they could be there, only Harper, Sunny, Merrill and myself were there, and Maya showed up for a small portion of it. I think that it would have been good to send out a reminder email yesterday.

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-12 09:12:56

Our matches are 7, 13,19, 25, 30, 35 , 43, 50, 55

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-12 09:13:51

It is posted in blue alliance . Missed match #58. Ten matches

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-12 10:36:48

What is missed match 58? Due to delays?

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-12 15:11:10

*Thread Reply:* I meant I did not list last match #58 in first posting

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-12 10:37:34

I posted all the scheduled matches to announcements

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-12 12:05:19

@here heading outside (where car parked) for lunch

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-12 14:11:02

Photos from earlier today. Dropbox took forever with this reception...argh. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b710wkn14iyo4k8/AABW-e1z2P86HHmbLS_ov942a?dl=0

Dropbox
Cruz_Strom (cruzrstrom@gmail.com)
2019-10-12 18:45:51

Battery problem is solved. Velcro will be installed tomorrow morning.

Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-12 18:52:56

^^^bee's knees...

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-13 04:50:59

Thank a

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-13 04:51:02

S

coachchee (echee@bisd303.org)
2019-10-13 05:49:36

@justice_james what happen ? No justice today . No programmers!:(

🤔 Doña
justice_james (jj@j-james.me)
2019-10-13 10:20:42

*Thread Reply:* I'm so sorry about this. There's no way for me to get there, but I can be on call if anything happens.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 10:58:29

*Thread Reply:* Lol @declan_freemangleason programmers on call schedule sounds like a good idea 😀

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 10:59:04

*Thread Reply:* Remote deployment here we come!

😀 Doña, Darwin Clark
chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2019-10-13 10:34:36

Just watched match 58. Our drive team & robot scored some cargo & climbed at the end. Great way to close out Quals!

:spartronics: justice_james, binnur, Darwin Clark, Jack Scheiderman, Cruz_Strom, Doña
chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2019-10-13 11:48:58

Wow! I just saw that 2605 Seamonsters (not 1318 IRS as I originally said) picked us for their alliance for Elims! Our first quarterfinal match is scheduled to take place at 1:07. IRS is a great, well-established school-based team... one of the best in the PNW... really glad we have the chance to team up with them.

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 12:21:21
binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 12:21:37

Retry

:spartronics: Doña, Cruz_Strom, declan_freemangleason
chrisrin (chrisrin@microsoft.com)
2019-10-13 12:56:06

Here are my pictures from yesterday: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AikCDwtdoW5LgYBoMlenSPgkDXXEZg?e=lKKIO5

:spartronics: Doña, binnur
Doña (dlk@kcsco.com)
2019-10-13 18:30:15

*Thread Reply:* @Sean_Reilly Some brill shots here by @chrisrin for Marketing. Thank you, Chris!

binnur (binnur.alkazily@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 19:18:43

*Thread Reply:* Great pictures, thank you!

riyadth (riyadth@gmail.com)
2019-10-13 19:35:58

Here is a playlist of our matches today: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcarD_jxrehe4h4Eysz5G0xY11bghpr7p

YouTube
:spartronics: binnur, Doña, Cruz_Strom
Max Morse (morsemax000@frogrock.org)
2019-11-07 00:22:38

@Max Morse has joined the channel

Melony Bourgeois (bourgmel000@frogrock.org)
2019-11-07 13:10:58

@Melony Bourgeois has joined the channel

Jiana Lyons (lyonsjia000@frogrock.org)
2019-12-11 19:46:17

@Jiana Lyons has joined the channel